- Do not pack the lines, the bar or the pump.
- Shake out all the sand and other debris from the kite and ensure that the kite is dry.
- If the damage is not obvious, please indicate the area with masking tape or any other tape that does not leave a glue residue.
- Please include a return shipping label.
- Please e-mail us the package tracking number.
- Canada Post
- Greyhound courier, fast delivery (1-3 days), no need to box the kite, just label the kite bag. Ships from a bus depot to a bus depot. We will pick the kite up at the bus depot in Barrie.
- If delivering in person, please call or e-mail ahead to make arrangements!
7 Evergreen Court
Barrie ON L4N 6W7
cell.: (705) 888-0627
CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE MAP